Saturday, December 31, 2011

Highlights of my 2011


Year 2011 for me was the year where I was redeemed, restored and revived.
There were lots of things to thank for but to give you the highlights of my gratitude to God these are:


  • When I donated my blood three times in a row. Donating blood makes a difference. I'm looking forward to donate this February. "Give Blood, Give Life” :)
  • When I finished my way to Condura Skyway Marathon. “Let your mind free and your feet will follow” was the quote that motivated me to finish this 10k Marathon along Skyway.
  • When I encountered God. This was the turning point of my life! Because of my relationship with Jesus, the past is erased and everything is new in my inner being. I am now authorized and empowered by Jesus to live my new life out to the fullest. As I do, I know God is smiling all the way
I am a new creature. A brand new creation in Christ Jesus. The old Kate has gone. The new me is come. I am now an Ultimate Worshipper. A World Changer. A Nation Transformer and proud to be a History Maker :))
  • When we were able to meet His Life City Church. This church was used by God for us WWCF- the Fort, deepen our prayer lives. We’ve been having our Prayer works for a couple of months and we’ve seen wondrous results that we can’t even explain. There are things I can’t even do but when I pray in Jesus name, MIRACLES happen!
Never put your Prayer life in a box… Never…
  • When I had a commercial “Hanep” PS Bank Debit Card TVC with John Lloyd. Before, I have lots of drives. I want these. I want that. I want to be famous. I keep chasing in all of my dreams but nothing happens.
But it says in Matthew 6:33 “Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well”.
So I started seeking God first above all else. I left behind all my drives and desires. And I was totally amazed by what God did to me! Now, all my dreams are coming true. All my dreams are all running after me :)


  • When I was able to attend the G12 conference. Government 12 helped us to revive our church. This April, were bound for Singapore to attend the 2012 conference. We believe God will provide!

  • When my lolo received his healing from stage II cancer. Our faith has healed my lolo. We believed that no disease against him shall prosper. Indeed, we’re a living testimony.

  • Nation Transformers! Acts 18:9 God will be with me and no one will harm me! I’m going back to my dream. Malay mo, ikaw nalang ang hinihintay ng naunsumi kong pangarap. :p

  • Thank you God for everything. I am now ready for 2012. Jesus, be the center of it all.
Let’s all begin with a Winning Heart. Happy New Year everyone:)

3 comments: