Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Faith Goals for 2012 :)



Resolutions are made every January. It is a commitment that a person makes to one or more lasting personal goals, projects, or the reforming of the habit. This goal must be reached by the nest new year.

Resolutions are made to be broken. Even though the spirit is willing, circumstances made it difficult to resolve them.

So instead of Resolutions, I’d rather call them as “Faith Goals”. Faith is to believe what we do not see. I believe by faith, my goals for 2012 will happen.
My Faith Goals for 2012 are:



1. To finish my two OJT (On-the-Job-Training) with excellence before the due date.
2. To lessen my SNS (Social Networking Sites) addiction. Spending too much on it is not healthy.
3. To have my prayer and fasting this January devotedly. I won’t fast to twist God’s hands but to know him more and to soak in his presence. This time, I’ll go for Daniel Fasting.
4. To save more and spend wisely and of course, to double my Tithes and Offerings this year :)
5. To eat healthy. I need to be watchful in what in my food-calorie intake. Avoid sweets, deep-fried, sodas, junk foods and salty foods. Switch to fruits and veggies. Go green! Portion control is the key.
6. Exercise. Keep movin’, groovin’, pump it! 30 minutes a day or 3 times a week would do.
7. Water. Supermodels beauty secret. I have to drink 8-10 glasses a day. Pwede ba gallon? :p
8. Sleep like Snow White. Nah, haha I mean sleeping 8-12 hours would do.
9. More projects to come. Another exposures and TV commercials please. This time, ako na bida :p
10. To fly for Singapore this February to attend G12 Conference. To be able meet Ptr. Joseph Prince and Ptr. Kong Hee. God will provide! Amen.
11. To finish my Bible-reading this year. It’s been part of my resolutions since 2 to 3 years ago. This time I’ll make it into reality. I have to finish my NIV so that can proceed to”The Message” version next year. Joshua 1:8 :)
12. To guard my prayer-life. As what Ptr. Gerry Ibe keeps on reminding me. This time, I’ll increase my prayer life. I’ll practice my gift from God which is speaking in tongues. The sweetest part of the day is talking to God :)
13. To finally have my twelve. My 12 disciples that will multiply. Nothing beats the cell.
14. To be able to graduate this 2012. Spending four years in college is not an easy thing. Theses, defense, OJT name it! I’ve been an irregular student since I was once a nursing student. But because of my desire to graduate on time, I was able to finish my subjects. 2 subjects to go and I am ready to march with my toga on with pride. Thank you Lord.
15. To learn to drive. Oh yes 1st gear, 2nd gear, manual or matic I knew it! I knew it orally. What I want is hands-on.
16. To experience extraordinary things. Adventure, extreme sports, something unique. Something unusual. In short, nakakabaliw :p
17. To be a Flight Attendant. Lord, prepare me. I know and I believe in my heart I’ll be like one.
18. To think like a man. Act like a woman.
19. To experience breakthrough. In our finances, spiritual, emotional, physical, mental. Breakthrough in our youth! Breakthrough in our church! :)
20. To devote more time in my ministry. To serve God more, know him more, love him more. Singing for the Lord will always be my privilege. God this time more of you, less of me.
So these are my Faith Goals for 2012. By faith, all of these will happen.
How about you? What’s yours? :)

3 comments:

  1. Wooahh! I love yoursocalled faith goals! I want to have 12 too.in this 2012. God will help you. -glenn

    ReplyDelete