Thursday, January 12, 2012

That Extraordinary Nation Transformers


“Nation Transformers is the most powerful conference I’ve attended in my entire life so far...” – Kate Castañares
Last December 21, 2011, eleven thousand generals jam packed Cuneta Astrodome for the most awaited conference of the year, “Nation Transformers” organized by History Makers. People were all excited. Ready to witness what’s inside. But unfortunately, the program started late since the last user of the dome ended up late so they have to set up everything on rush.
Finally, they allowed people to get inside. Getting there, you can really feel the Holy Spirit is in that place. History Makers and His Life City Church (Pampanga) collided and it was really an explosion! The Praise and Worship was wonderful! Indeed, Jesus is the center of all J
It made my heart melt when all of us started to pray in Spirit. Crying out to God with bended knees. It’s really true that when we work, we work. But when we pray, God works.
We've heard miraculous testimonies from different people. I far remember what Yeng Constantino said to God, “Dapat kitang mahalin at gustong-gusto kitang mahalin”. – (What a sweet feeling!). I’m so amazed how God changes one person to another. From One man. One cell. And into the Whole nation.
Because of this conference, I started to go back in my dream, and dream again. I had the vision to make my 12 disciples. To Win Souls and Make Disciples. Malay mo, ikaw nalang ang hinihintay ng naunsumi kong pangarap? J God also gave me undivided heart; changed heart.
The most exciting part of the event was the prophetic word of the year was revealed, PAMBIHIRA (Extraordinary)! I believe great and mighty things are yet to come. This year 2012 will be the year of Expansion, Explosion and Promotion! J
So what are you waiting for?
Let’s Love God. Love People. Live by Our Name. Make History. And Transform this Nation.
See you in Araneta next year.
Have an extraordinary year this 2012! J

No comments:

Post a Comment