Does love between two people still require commitment and promises to make it grow? 
       I and my best friend decided to celebrate Valentines Day last night (Post-Valentine Date). We decided to watch Unofficially Yours. Unofficially Yours tackles about a man who falls in love with someone who doesn’t want to fall in love, they met at the very aggressive convenience where they had a one night stand. John Lloyd plays the role of Macky Galvez (real life name of my uncle), a depressed young man who’s been pondering on why he had several failed relationships. Angel, on the other hand, plays the role of Ces, a modern-day woman who is afraid of commitments.
I think this is Angel Locsin’s one of the best performance as an actress. I can say that Locsin maintained the refinement and finesse in acting. She was able to deliver the character with poise and distinction. I like a certain scene on the movie where she is just crying and explaining her past boyfriend (played by Patrick Garcia).
John Lloyd Cruz on the other hand, never fails to amaze me. I have seen all his films (I guess) and I always believe that he competes with his last performance. He never fails to elevate and transform into a brilliant actor. Being a Box Office King for a couple of times must be an indication of his success and brilliance. He isn’t drop-dead gorgeous but he is a boy-next-door cutie.
Mackie and Ces on the film know how to just keep their conversations all brief and subjective at the same time. What I really love on the movie? It gave me thoughts last night on what relationships can give us, what it cant and what it limits us. but most importantly, its conquering our fears on falling in love again after those failed relationships and encounters that we had.
My FAVORITE SCENES WERE:
  •  John Lloyd cooking with passion after awhile.
  • Angel Locsin's crying scene.
  • Edgar Allan Guzman, Boom Labrusca and Panying’s reaction and silence on sala while waiting for Mackie and Ces to finish. (Huh??!!) Hahaha :D
  • The Manila Bulletin office
  •  Glow acting of Angel Locsin
  • Singing of Binibini” and “Ikaw ang Aking Mahal” was handled with taste. It was directed harmoniously with the progress of emotions.


"Higit ka pa sa isang daang libong bagay na pwede kong tanggihan sa buhay ko"