Monday, February 13, 2012

Jayjay Helterbrand - The best player of the game!

     After pondering retirement prior to the start of the season, Helterbrand added another amazing chapter to his career, nailing a buzzer-beater that gave Ginebra a tense 84-82 win over Petron Blaze in the PBA Commissioner’s Cup Sunday at the SMART-Araneta Coliseum. 
I don't really watch PBA games at all but when i saw  my brothers and cousins watching Ginebra against Petron Blaze,  I also started to watch..
It wowed almost 12,000 audience in Araneta last February 12, 2012. He did a creative shot that can't be explained for few seconds.


Jayjay Helterbrand trending on twitter.

Jayjay in his interview after the game - bringing the good news..

Wearing his favorite shirt - Only God can judge me!
According to Jayjay..

But my most favorite part is when he knelt and thanked God for their win..


He Who Kneels Before God Can Stand Before Anyone..

No comments:

Post a Comment