Monday, February 20, 2012

Vitamilk, Soy Good! Soy Healthy!


        Do you drink soya milk? Soya milk is also called soy milk, soybean milk, or soy juice. I like soya milk but I don't drink it that much. However my brother introduced to me about this soya milk called, VITAMILK. It is a product of Asia Brewery, the same company that offers Absolute distilled drinking water. Vitamilk comes in Original Soya, Choco Shake and Vitamilk Energy. Based on the website, Vitamilk comes in different package like pouch, bottle and even litro packs. The one in bottle is available in the Philippines and I can see it to groceries. The one in the bottle is worth P25.00 pesos each and contains 300 ml.


Original
          Delicious, creamy and authentic soy milk – a true winner for soy milk drinkers




Choco Shake
          This still comes in soy milk, sugar, vitamins and minerals. And, has real cocoa inside and malt extracts. Look at the bottom and you can see that the cocoa powder below. So, shake first before drinking.






Energy 
           For me, the best flavor was the Energy Vitamilk. This flavor keeps me digging for more found this drink that can be a source of energy for everyone and it tastes very good. Vitamilk uses soy milk as the source of protein. For muscle builders it is a very good source of protein, but to many including myself, it’s just a wonderful and delicious drink.



Vitamilk is really a great treat for refreshment and working-out purposes. Go to your nearest grocery stores and look for this drink and I swear this will never fail you.

Vitamilk, Soy Good! Soy Heallthy!

3 comments:

  1. Mario maurer talaga!
    I tried na once nakalimutan ko name eh!color pink!ang bango tapos nung natikman ko na medyo nadisappoint ako!kasi magkaiba yung lasa nya sa smell na nilalabas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. walang pong color pink ang Vitamilk as far as I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. favorite ko ang vitamilk adik na nga ako eh
    i love the choco shake flavor
    sobrang sarap sya saka pag uminom ako nun hindindi ako nagugutom agad kasi nakakabusog sya
    recommend ko to sa mga nag papa payat

    ReplyDelete